A 5K (3.1 miles), is an awesome and totally doable way to experience long distance running for the first time.
You’ll lose weight, tone up, and squeeze your ass into those jeans in the back of your closet.
I am going to teach you how!
I’ve been a runner most of my life.
I’ve run six 5Ks and five half marathons.
I was a member of The New York Road Runners for years and I’ve coached many runners.
There’s nothing like a good run!
Some of my most creative ideas have come to me while running.
It’s my time for reflection and brainstorming.
I guess you could say it’s my therapy.
Ok, so let’s talk about the obvious: Who really loves running?
Ok, maybe a few crazies like me do, but most people don’t get excited about the idea. I get it.
So why the heck do it?
Running makes you happier!
- Ever heard of the “runner’s high”? It’s that rush of feel-good hormones that stays with you hours after you finish your run.
- Running has been scientifically proven to protect you against anxiety, stress, and depression.
How about weight loss?
- Running burns a significant amount of calories, making it an excellent form of exercise to help you lose weight.
- Bonus: the burn continues long after you stop. That’s right!
Your cardiovascular health increases!
- Increasing the elasticity of your arteries and lowering blood pressure, which lowers your risk of a heart attack.
Running strengthens and leans out muscles, as well as improves bone density.
- You’ll feel stronger and be less prone to injuries.
Your appetite and digestion will improve, you will sleep better, and you will live longer.
- Nuff said.
You can do this. I promise you can. Let’s do it together. So, what do you say? Let’s get into it!
Sign up below for your FREE guide!
Have fun and happy running!
Hit me up on our facebook page, I’d love to hear from you!